Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: DLR to replace Howard Stern

  1. #21
    Inactive Member bblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roth is funnier than shit! he was on KLSX here in Cali awhile back and callers would try to piss him off and he stood his ground in the way only Dave could. the drive to work would be a blast with Dave on in the morning.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by glamgirlk:
    iF THAT IS YOUR REAL PIX THAT GIRL MUST BE BLIND POOR THING...
    i KNOW IT WASNT FOR YOUR PERSONALITY CUZ FORM WHAT i CAN TELL IT REALLY SUX!!!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">The more you spout this TXT-MSG dialectic bollox,
    the more you'll be targetted, trust me.

    D.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blind or not I bet she found her fucking bean a damn site quicker than you did

    Please tell me you are not reffering to the picture I am using because that would top the lot

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 11, 2005 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am retracting myself from this.

    D.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by glamgirlk:
    iF THAT IS YOUR REAL PIX THAT GIRL MUST BE BLIND POOR THING...
    i KNOW IT WASNT FOR YOUR PERSONALITY CUZ FORM WHAT i CAN TELL IT REALLY SUX!!!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">The more you spout this TXT-MSG dialectic bollox,
    the more you'll be targetted, trust me.

    D.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">D. U Know U can somtimz b a bulle.

    By the way is your voice at http://www.speegle.co.uk/

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Johnny B:
    Blind or not I bet she found her fucking bean a damn site quicker than you did

    Please tell me you are not reffering to the picture I am using because that would top the lot

    <font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ July 11, 2005 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Okay that made me burst out laughing!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which picture are we refering to here? Ive been swept away in all this drama! Is Irony the same as Goldy or Silvery?. I think it is you know.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its about time we stopped this insult trading, so far I have been labelled as an asshole who needs to get a real life, a failure with the opposite sex who also as no knowledge of music, I'm starting to realise just how Bret feels

    I'LL HAVE A DOUGHNUT AND A SLICE OF THAT CAKE

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Im sorry Glam girl. I'm sure you are a nice girl but if we all liked the same thing it would be a very dull world. Right , Im off to push my face into a strobe lamp and listen to Ministry on 10.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh Dave Lee Roth - I was wondering how the Docklands Light Railway was going to replace Howard [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Better DLR than DLT IMHO [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •